Classes and Clubs
The elective courses offer a wide variety of material to appeal to every taste. Aside from classes, there are clubs for interested students.
- Chemistry: Moles!
- Anatomy/Physiology: Human body! Dissection! Cats!
- Life Science: Biology!
- Astronomy/Meteorology: Labs! Star Observatory!
- Environmental Science: Field Work! River Watch!
- Genetics: DNA Extraction! Research Cloning!
- Microcomputer Projects: Building Digital Devices!
- AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Environmental Science: College Credit! Advanced Learning!
- Science Bowl and Ocean Sciences Bowl for persevering students who like to compete "brain to brain"!
- MESA directed towards students interested in science careers who are stimulated by creative and challenging activities and projects.
- River Watch for students who have a passion for the outdoors.
All of these add up to an amazing amount of fun for people who do Science!