RtI: Response to Intervention PROPEL Lab
Providing Resources and Options to Prepare Every Learner
Open daily from 7:05 AM to 3:30 PM
Ms. Morehead, Interventionist
Services provided by the PROPEL Lab:
- 9th Grade Academy for students needing help with academics, transition to high school, and emotional support
- 10th Grade Academy for students needing academic intervention as determined by teacher, administrator, or counselor
- Credit Recovery through PLATO program during or after school. $100 tuition or $30 for qualifying students
- Internal Credit Recovery offered during limited time in spring and summer for students with failing (52-59%) semester grade. Teacher can recommend student for internal credit recovery to raise grade to a D. $100 tuition or $30 for qualifying students
- Tutoring and Homework help for all students on a drop-in basis during an off block, before, and after school. Student and teacher tutors available
- Make-up work and Make-up Testing for all students as assigned by teacher
- Academic Intervention as determined by teacher, parent, counselor, or administrator. Attendance required as determined by referring adult.
For detailed information about services provided by the PROPEL LAB, click here.